Successful Facebook Ad Campaigns
It’s easy to spend money on Facebook ads. New advertisers may simply hit “boost post” and hope for the best. Every month Rita Zamora Connections crafts custom Facebook ad campaigns for our clients. Let us share an example of a successful Facebook campaign and tips on how to design a winning Facebook promotion for your practice.
What is the Objective?
- Is there a particular procedure you’d like to do more of?
- Do you want to promote an open house event for your practice?
- Do you want drive traffic to your website?
- Generating good-will in the community
- Expanding practice visibility
- Stimulating word of mouth
- Attract new patients
- 5,145 people in the practice’s community reached
- 108 post likes
- 40 new page likes
- 117 comments
- 13 shares
Generating good-will in the community
- We chose an event that involved the local community, the 100th Kern County Fair, leveraging a favorite event known as the “crown jewel of county fairs.”
- We encouraged people to share their favorite things to see/do/eat at the fair, creating excitement and a feeling of camaraderie.
- We created a contest that gave away two pairs of tickets to the fair, created a further sense of support and community while appealing to the excitement of winning something.
Expanding practice visibility
- Every time a person liked, commented, or shared this post it was exposed to all of their friends via their Facebook Newsfeed.
Stimulating word of mouth
- The stats speak for themselves – 108 post likes, 40 new page likes, 117 comments, 13 shares, and 5,145 people reached in their community.